Hospice care is a special kind of care that focuses on the quality of life for people and their caregivers who are experiencing an advanced, life-limiting illness. Hospice care provides compassionate care for people in the last phases of incurable disease so that they may live as fully and comfortable as possible.
Compassionate end-of-life care and support for family members.
Focus on the whole person! That means we pay attention to your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being. We put your wishes first honoring, respecting, and listening to every patient and family we service.
The purpose is to provide caring, not curing, and retain dignity while managing pain and symptoms.
Senior Oasis collaborates with a network of hospice agencies that follow an established best practice. Collaborative care and partnerships ensure an open line of communication between family members, hospice providers and Senior Oasis team members.
Services often include:
- One to three meals per day
- Monitoring and administration of medication
- Personal care, including dressing and bathing
- Housekeeping and laundry
- 24 hour care & supervision
- Some medical services
- Social and recreational activities 7 days per week
- Transportation one day or two days per week to doctor appointments
- A home like atmosphere